Monday, January 18, 2010

Let's start all over again

Posted by Nur Jessica Nyepit binti Abdullah at 1:14 AM
We've been through tough days lately
day after day
I've been thinking about u
about us
our love
days that we had before
back when we were happy
damn, i can't live without u
u're my everything
u're the best i ever had


Yesterday we've talked to each other
u were crying n begging me
not to leave u
Oh dear, now i know how much u love me
how much u care about me
how much u need me

I'm here for u
let's start all over again
forget the past
I'm so happy we're back together now
I promise, I'll take care of u
I will always love u sayang
always.....

Originally written by Jessica Nyepit

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals BERITA_wongANteng SEO theproperty-developer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template Copy by Blogger Templates | BERITA_wongANteng |MASTER SEO |FREE BLOG TEMPLATES