Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Upset~

Posted by Nur Jessica Nyepit binti Abdullah at 10:56 PM
I need u here..
where are u?? I miss u...
Where the hell are u?? Fuck!!
I'm the one who's havin exam WAR here....
but looks like u're the one who's damnnnnn fuckin busy!
I expect u to be there once i'm done with my study...
I'm fuckin tired of studyin....squeezin my brain like hell!!
forcing all those bullshit things to stuck inside of my head
soooooo tense.....where the fuck are u when i'm lookin for u??
where are u when i'm cryin juz 2 hear ur voice?
where are u when i'm beggin 2 read ur text??
I'm dyin here..can't u see??
oh ya! of coz...u're busy..
how would u know if i'm dyin here right?
urgh!
I'm acting like an ASSHOLE here
I really2 dun wan this anger to rise up in me
but, shit!
It hurts so bad
It makes me bleed inside
come out with tears outside
Once again, where the FUCK are u??!!!="(




Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals BERITA_wongANteng SEO theproperty-developer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template Copy by Blogger Templates | BERITA_wongANteng |MASTER SEO |FREE BLOG TEMPLATES