Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Update!!

Posted by Nur Jessica Nyepit binti Abdullah at 12:01 AM
*Ting ting ting*
time 2 update blog
heeeee =D
yesterday i went 2 pyramid
guess what?
tgk sea lion n dolphin show!!
the show was around 30mins
ticket is actually RM50 per person
(bapak ah)
since my sis work at sunway
so the ticket price is cheaper
RM37 JE!
yup, damnnn cheap for me
coz i didnt have 2 pay 4 the ticket
*wakakakakaka*
thanks to my sis coz belanja
dunno kak bb or kak tica
thanks 2 both lah
*hohohohohohohohohohoho*

one of my fav pics during the show
captured by haryl =)


Btw, my boo boo juz came back from pontian last nite!
i cant say "yeay!" yet..
sbb x jumpa lg =(
rinduuuuuuuuuuu
*huhuhu*

erm, exam WAR is about 2 finish
1 paperrrr je lg
today's paper was mrktg comm
sgt2 susah
2,3 chapters in one Q, WTF??
so my answer booklet looks rongak!
Question 1(a) with full answers
Question 1(b) -> NOTHING!
*muahahahahaha*

Haih, moving 4ward 2 my last paper on wed
MACROECONOMICS =)
then on wed's nite
I'm going 2 penang
Weeeeeeeeee~
ohhh char kuey teow!!!
yummmmmy

Waaaaalllaaahhh~

kenangan terindah
my best fren mase primary skool
uploaded this pic in FB!
sgt2 terharu
huhuhuhuuhuhu
From left, Andrea, Lily n Me
LOL~
with short hair some more
tomboy gilerrrr =P
i love this pic!!
thanks a lot 2 Lily
I miss her!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals BERITA_wongANteng SEO theproperty-developer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template Copy by Blogger Templates | BERITA_wongANteng |MASTER SEO |FREE BLOG TEMPLATES