Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Baby =(

Posted by Nur Jessica Nyepit binti Abdullah at 1:48 PM
I went to vet with my baby binky today...his/her nose is getting worse =(
Btw, His or her?? yuppp...doctor said my baby binky is still small...so dun know yet whether my baby binky is a boy or girl...kunsa lah senang...hahaha...=P Pity my baby...kena fungus kt hidung...kena inject some more...doctor gave binky vitamin..2 drops, twice a day...then, selang sehari...have to wash binky's nose with something like antiseptic wash...maybe in 2 weeks time..kena bawa die gi vet balik...haih.....hope my baby binky cepat sembuh..now have to really2 take care of binky...mummy love u binky...♥♥♥

Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals BERITA_wongANteng SEO theproperty-developer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template Copy by Blogger Templates | BERITA_wongANteng |MASTER SEO |FREE BLOG TEMPLATES