Saturday, November 28, 2009

Comes to an end...

Posted by Nur Jessica Nyepit binti Abdullah at 7:53 PM



As i was studying..preparing 4 my final exam...sumthin came into my mind...my dip..comes 2 an end?? Really ahh? (hopefully) woah, so fast? kinda sad d...leaving all my classmates soon...remembering our 1st day...what a HUGE class!! now its getting smaller n smaller...i dun really talk to all of my classmates...only a few of them are close 2 me...but yet, still hard 4 me...come on....we used 2 be in the same class b4...dun know when i will be able 2 meet u guys again? yeah, sum of u will still be in sunway...and maybe i'll continue my deg in sunway too! but then, sooner or later...u guys will be finishing dip n leaving as well! Swt! =( I feel bad coz i will not be able to join u guys 4 the xmas party...since most of u guys are going...OMG..Gonna miss u guys so badly...no matter what, keep in touch in FB ya...huhuhuhuhu...






Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals BERITA_wongANteng SEO theproperty-developer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template Copy by Blogger Templates | BERITA_wongANteng |MASTER SEO |FREE BLOG TEMPLATES