Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ngajat, Poco-poco, tuak, beer = The Joy of Gawai 2011

Posted by Nur Jessica Nyepit binti Abdullah at 6:09 PM
My family n I went back to Pelagus, Kapit
to celebrate Gawai this year
and it was the most unforgettable Gawai EVER!!

I have already posted all the photos on FB
and decided to post some videos here
as requested by someone :)



This is a video of my dad performing Iban's traditional dance 'Ngajat'
My dad is always a good Ngajat dancer
He amazed me for so many times :)


Video of us performing Poco-poco or "Copo-copo"
Thanks to our "Cigu Jeffry"


He's the one who taught us how to "Copo-copo"
hahaha :)





Eating biscuits+wasabi+super spicy chili sauce
hahaha :)


There are more videos, too bad I cant upload them
coz the video size is soooo big :(
I will try to upload other video soon ya~

I really enjoyed myself Gawai this year
Dun know when i will be able to
celebrate Gawai with them again
I missed all of them already :(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals BERITA_wongANteng SEO theproperty-developer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template Copy by Blogger Templates | BERITA_wongANteng |MASTER SEO |FREE BLOG TEMPLATES